An experienced advisor is ready to answer your questions or provide you with a quotation.

Whatever your line of business – from electricians to plumbers, florists to builders – if you drive a van, you’ll need to properly insure it. If your vehicle is substantially damaged or stolen, your livelihood could well be at risk without commercial van insurance.

James Insurance can offer advice on all of your van insurance needs, not only covering you to drive your van for business, but also offering insurance cover for goods in transit, too.

Owning and operating a van on it’s own comes with its own challenges. Often as the only means of operation for your business – keeping yourself on the road and working is essential. In the event of an accident, James Insurance would love to help avoiding it being catastrophic for your business.

We have access to a wide range of insurance companies, so we can search our panel to offer you a range of quotations for policies that best suit your needs.

You’re in safe hands with one of the most respected and well-established insurance brokers in the UK.

James Insurances covers all options

  1. Goods in transit cover
  2. Protected no claims discount
  3. Named additional drivers on your policy

  4. Third party only, third party fire and theft, and comprehensive insurance for your vehicle
  5. Friendly UK advisers to ensure the insurance you buy is right for your needs
  1. Cover for couriers and van fleets.
  2. Quick quotes and instant cover
  3. Free EU cover for up to 90 dys on your van insurnce policy
  4. Additional AA breakdown cover and motor legal protection can be purchased

  5. Specialist insurance available e.g. for vans carrying hot and/or refrigerated food

Get a competitive insurance quote for your van

Contact James Insurance on 0208 8644 8494 or send us a message.